Friday, May 23, 2008

shared hosting Reviews & News

News about shared hosting

Read More

This is one of the best reverse ip tools I have ever seen. Most reverse ip tools do not show you nearly all the sites hosted on a server and sometimes there users are even charged for a premium service to use the full tool. At first, I thought it was capable of actually displaying all domains hosted on a server. However, it doesn’t because I checked one of my servers and it got only 3 out of 7 domains on ip address. But, in other cases it seems to list a long list of domains hosted on a server. Over at digg.com, users are having fun poking around on government and scientology sites to see what domains are hosted.

If that can happen, and they can rebuild the events from the information you pass to them your web site will go back up a lot quicker.

.ME Launch schedule up

Wed, 26 Mar 2008 05:21:49 +0000
25.03.2008
Rollout Schedule
March 24:
- Registration of Government second level domains
Migration from cg.yu to co.me/org.me/net.me/its.me - Montenegro only
March 25 to April 16:
- accepting requests for migration from ...]

Ixwebhosting unlimited web space

Mon, 03 Mar 2008 08:39:59 +0000
It might not make sense on the price time hearing this, unlimited web space on your ixwebhosting plan. Ixwebhosting had upgraded their shared hosting plans, and now all three hosting packages come with unlimited web space: expert plan, business plus, unlimited pro.
Not only unlimited web space, its also unlimited monthly bandwidth. Previously, only the highest ...]

The Planet Offers May Promotions

Mon, 05 May 2008 00:00:00 +0000
Dedicated hosting provider The Planet announced on Monday it is offering six new promotions for May, which last through May 31, or while promotional supplies last. The promotions include the company's first-ever discount on firewalls, enabling customers to receive 26 percent off its two popular Check Point solutions.

Nicely done affordable hosting

Sun, 06 Apr 2008 03:05:35 +0000
Well unfortunately you have seen some unhappy posts from me in the past few weeks. Well here’s a very positive report in the quest for some quality SEO web hosting.
One company that I purchased hosting from last year was Lacehost. I found them on one of the Digitalpoint.com forums promoting their affordable web hosting ...]

How to Transfer Your Web Site to a New Web Hosting Service

Mon, 05 Feb 2007 08:00:46 +0000
How to Transfer Your Web Site to a New Web Hosting Service 
There are various reasons why an online business owner like you has decided to switch to a new web hosting providers. Your old web hosting provider probably has very poor technical support, or their web server is always down, or may be your old ...]

shared hosting Items For Viewing




I needed to change my web hosting service. I also have several clients that will
need web hosting services in the near future. I made the decision to research
the ideal company for my needs and my client�s needs. Using the Internet I
checked on many web hosting services, looking closely at the ratings by current
and former users. My investigation led me to LunarPages.com.



All of my research showed that LunarPages.com offered the options that I needed
at an affordable price. Everyone, including the LunarPages website, said that
they offered exceptional service and support. I made my decision and began the
task of setting up my new LunarPages hosting service with the options that I
needed. I also began transferring my current business website and two
recreational websites over to the new service. Because I didn't plan it better,
I made some mistakes that caused problems with my service. Frustrated, I began
communicating with the LunarPages support staff via their support ticket email
service. What I found was surprising.



Not only did the LunarPages staff offer fast response time, but they truly knew
what they were doing and could assist me in solving my problems. The problems
weren't easy, and my lack of experience in using a web hosting service didn't
help things, but the LunarPages staff worked through it and within a short
period of time they had everything running smoothly. They were also able to
direct me to several well written white papers that detailed the tasks I was
working with. Those papers were written in simple, easy to understand language,
and yet contained all of the information that I needed to get the job done. In
short, LunarPages.com and it�s staff have made a believer out of me. I have over
25 years of experience working in the micro computer industry. I have dealt with
many different companies, trying to solve many different problems.
LunarPages.com rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.




Click Here to go to Lunar Pages
website.



We give you the authority to voice your opinions on this article on shared hosting. However, we do fervently hope that you voice positive opinions.
#







Compusa (Systemax, Inc.)
CompUSA - Open Box Clearance Sale!


free web server
free web site
free web site hosting
| | |

Labels: